No right-clicking please! (:
Please ask instead! :D

My Playlist
Enjoy :)


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com




Blog
Friday, July 30, 2010; 12:39 AM

All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie
How am I going to be strong without you I need you by my side
If we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye don't know what I'd do ...I'm
lost without you
I keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without you
I keep trying to face the day I'm lost without you
How am I ever gonna get rid of these blues
Baby I'm so lonely all the time
Everywhere I go I get so confused
You're the only thing that's on my mind

Most of the time
I'm advising my friends
About what's wrong or right
When they call me at night
Now I'm confused,
Cause my mind says I'm a fool
That it's time to say goodbye
But my tears cannot lie
And my heart says I will lose if I try...
What if I would sacrifice my life for you
What if I would say I'd give up my dreams too
What if you were meant to be my destiny

The Webmistress
About Me


Location: Melbourne, AU
Hometown: Bali, Indonesia


I want...
to be close with my baby!
to graduate sooner ==
a holiday with him
prada wallet
tory burch flats
loads n loads of money


The Chatterbox
Tag! You're it! :D
Gossipings.;


ShoutMix chat widget


Link
The Sweet Escape
My Bestie :)

Sherly Gunawan


Memories
Rewind back!

February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011


Credit
Thank You!

Designer: Yours Truly♥
Icons: I II III IV V
Others: 1 2
Hosts: x x x